Manufactured to the highest
quality using the most state of the art technology
Why Choose Our Gratings?
With state of the art facilities and a highly experienced manufacturing team, gratings are manufactured using the most advanced forge welding method, a procedure whereby the simultaneous application of electric current and hydraulic pressure is applied to each joint thus producing a one-piece construction.
- Compliant to British & European standards
- Can be supplied as stock panels or fully fabricated to your needs
- Many specifications available to provide the most cost-effective solution
- Quality fabrication manufactured to BS EN 1090
- No corrosion traps around joints
- High Strength to weight ratio
- Allows shaping without loss of strength
- Available Plain or serrated
- Allows passage of heat, light, water & Ice
For more information about our gratings range, please contact our sales team on 01384 563464, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or simply fill in the contact form at the bottom of this page.
BSG gratings are manufactured using the most advanced forgewelding method, a procedure whereby the simultaneous application of electric current and hydraulic pressure is applied to each joint thus producing a one-piece construction.
Heavy Duty Gratings
BSG will design and fabricate Heavy Duty Gratings to suit most requirements. The gratings illustrated are 140mm deep used on the Cardiff Bay Barrage, designed to accommodate the largest Heavy Goods Vehicles.
Durbar and Plated Gratings
For applications where a solid floor is required British Standard Gratings will detail and fabricate panels of durbar pattern / chequer plate. Plated gratings provide the designer with the strength and span capabilities of open steel flooring but with a solid platform surface.
Gratings are not limited to the day to day application of flooring. British Standard Gratings range of gratings has also been used vertically to act as screens.