Mill galvanised, hot dipped
galvanised to BS EN ISO 1461,
or self colour finishes available
Why Choose Our Hand Railing?
Access Safety Products hand railing is manufactured from 33.7mm, 42.4mm or 48.3mm diameter medium gauge tube in mill galvanised, hot-dipped galvanised to BS EN ISO 1461, or self colour finishes.
Fabricated hand railing is delivered complete with all necessary bends and joints, and is clearly marked for a quick and simple installation. Alternatively handrail sections bent to your dimensions and angles can be supplied.
- Can be supplied in fully fabricated or modular configuration
- Standard bends and stock lengths available
- Used extensively in UK & Europe
- Can be fabricated from Tube or Solid Bar
- Extensive range of bases to suit your application needs
- No corrosion traps around joints
- Compliant to British & European standards
For more information about our handrailing range, please contact our sales team on 01384 563464, email email@example.com, or simply fill in the contact form at the bottom of this page.
BSG hand railing is manufactured from 33.7mm, 42.4mm or 48.3mm diameter medium gauge tube in mill galvanised, hot dipped galvanised to BS EN ISO 1461, or self colour finishes.
BSG handrail standards are manufactured from tube or solid bar as follows.
Standards are manufactured with one, two or several balls. Ball centres “Y” are generally 550 mm for platform type and 450 mm for raked type but these are flexible to suit customers requirements or any applicable regulations.