Why choose British Standard Gratings’ Pallet Gates:
British Standard Gratings’ range of pallet Gates are designed to provide permanent hazard protection for employees on a mezzanine or raised working surface.
Our pallet gates can provide permanent protection for any opening where access is required for pallets or other materials. The gates have been designed specifically to provide a retro-fit solution to existing guardrails or barriers where opening protection is required.
The gates are fully adjustable in width and can accommodate openings up to 1.8m wide. The pallet gate can be easily connected to the supporting structure with fittings which are directly fixed to the existing guardrail or mechanically/chemical fixed to the masonry or concrete structure.
The range of Pallet Gates is available in 4 different configurations to suit different operational requirements.
Advantages of Pallet Gratings:
- Compliant with EN 14122-3
- Available in galvanised steel or aluminium
- Built using TUV approved components for quality assurance
- No welded parts so any damage can be easily repaired, keeping the gate fully operational
- Cycle tested to 50,000 openings for assured quality
- Salt spray tested for corrosion resistance to ensure continuous operation in corrosive environments
For more information about our pallet gate range, please contact our sales team on 01384 563464, email email@example.com, or simply fill in the contact form at the bottom of this page.